Monday, January 3, 2011

God First..

Well today is the first day of the rest of our lives and after listening to Pastor Craig in his lesson First....I have some work to do..How about you?
 
Well today I put God first in my thoughts...I started the day with my Bible studies. (yay youversion.com) and I am going to continue that with doing Day 1 of the fast. Ahhhh fasting, why? when? what? how? who?
 
Why: Because it is good for us to give up things for God to help us focus our mind on Him.
When: The net 21 days.
What: Fasting...any kind of fast.
How: By giving up something that is difficult for you to give up. Me? I am giving up Chocolate, anyone who knows me knows that is horribly hard for me! Also giving up Soda, and Beef.
Who: If I can do it so can you
 
I challenge you, try the fast...try a Bible study...try putting God first in your life.
 
Sharyl

No comments:

Post a Comment