Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year - New Outlook

New Years are a time to reminisce on things of the past and to look for the things of the future. As 2011 goes forward these are my goals.

I want to put the past behind me, I want to look to the future, I want to be a better follower of Christ, I want to put God first in all things, I want to lose weight and be healthier. I want to strive to be patient, kind, not envy or boast, to not be proud or rude, not be self seeking or easily angered, to keep no records of wrongs, to not delight in evil but rejoice in the truth, to protect, trust, hope and preserve.

So join me as we go forward into 2011 and watch these things come to fruition. Share your opinions with me and lets make 2011 about God, about friendship and about making our worlds more than just "My Own little world population one" as Matthew West puts it.

No comments:

Post a Comment